MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica Dogra gets Caged with a Hen for PETA

Go down

Monica Dogra gets Caged with a Hen for PETA  Empty Monica Dogra gets Caged with a Hen for PETA

Post  harrysmith Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Monica Dogra gets Caged with a Hen for PETA  Show_imageThere’s no skin show in the ad, yet Monica Dogra manages to stir an emotion as she appears helplessly caged with a hen for the new PETA ad.

The gorgeous NRI girl who’s now eyeing a full-fledged career in Bollywood, Monica Dogra wasn’t always a vegan. But when she came to know about the torture the animals go through just make a good meal for the humans, she became a convert.

“I was raised eating meat...At around 12 years old, I remember reading about factory farming and the way animals -- particularly chickens at that time -- were being treated...and I remember feeling really harrowed and sad,” Monica says in a video interview to PETA.

With the new PETA ad that has Monica caged with a hen, Monica tries to promote vegetarianism, which she says is healthy as well.

Monica is from the US and debuted in Dhobi Ghat.
  

harrysmith

Back to top Go down