MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salman Khan isn't a Husband Material

Go down

Salman Khan isn't a Husband Material Empty Salman Khan isn't a Husband Material

Post  harrysmith Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Salman Khan isn't a Husband Material Show_imageHe is single, but is he ready to mingle! Salman Khan who has dated some of the most beautiful women of the industry is enjoying every moment of being single.

Salman opens his heart for a candid interview with Filmfare magazine and has no qualms admitting that he is a difficult person to live with. When asked about his relationships, Salman was all praises for his former girlfriends, “I’ve seen three or four women in my life and they’re very beautiful from the inside and outside. Somehow, it didn’t work out. So, I guess it’s my fault.” One of Akon’s hits, You can put the blame on me suits Sallu well.

Yes, the star realizes his mistake and is not blaming the others for failed relationships. When quizzed whether he is a husband material or not, Salman Khan answers, “Forget husband, I’m not even boyfriend material.” But sorry, Sallu, for your million of female fans this is hard to believe. They can even marry you right now.

As for now, he has just four women in his life, his mother, his two sisters and Reshma Reddy, a professional who handles his ads. Salman is single and is having a blast.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down