MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan

3 posters

Go down

I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan Empty I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan

Post  harrysmith Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan Show_imageThe fans of Hrithik Roshan swear by his bone-bending dance steps but the actor himself is quite dismissive about his talent as a dancer.

Hrithik Roshan is all set to make his debut on the small screen with the dance reality show 'Just Dance' on Star Plus. The show goes on air on June 18 and Hrithik will judge it along with choreographers Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant.

While promoting the show at a press conference, Hrithik spoke quite effacingly about his own skill as a dancer.

"I find every dance difficult. Whenever I start rehearsals, I start from zero and I feel that I can't do this. Then I slowly learn. I'm no god of dance, but I'm very happy with the fact that I have become a symbol for dance and that through me, so many other talented gods of dance will get an opportunity,' Hrithik told the media persons.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down

I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan Empty Re: I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan

Post  MoviezAdda Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 am

Hrithik is just the best....He looks great while unveiling the music video of the dance reality show 'Just Dance', Hrithik, who is making his television debut with this show, shook his legs with media persons..It has also been said that 'Just Dance' is said to be based on the hit US TV show 'So You Think You Can Dance'..
Hrithik has always been the best dancer in the industry.....

MoviezAdda

Back to top Go down

I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan Empty Re: I am no god of dance: Hrithik Roshan

Post  rachel Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 am

He is the great dancer in Bollywood... i m great fan of his dance...

rachel

http://propertyshopusa.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down