MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bollywood's best buddies?

2 posters

Go down

Bollywood's best buddies? Empty Bollywood's best buddies?

Post  jayctaylor Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 pm

It is very rare that two competing actors are seen as best friends. But Imran Khan who claims to have very few friends in the industry counts Ranbir Kapoor in the list of his 'good' friends. " Ranbir Kapoor is a very good friend of mine. I do talk to him a lot over the phone and even meet him. He is one of those few friends of mine from the industry," says Imran pushing aside many media reports on personal and professional enmity, if at all.

With both actors competing to be the best, there is little truth in the fact that Imran and Ranbir wouldn't want to beat each other. But Imran backlashes at the media and says, "There is no bitterness in our relationship as the media speculates. It is not true that we detest each other. I am not at all jealous of him because I just believe in doing my job to the best of my ability. Success and failure are part of every profession and whatever is destined will surely come to me."

Ranbir Kapoor has been linked with several of his co-stars in the past and he has earned the image of a Casanova. But such strong is the friendship between the two that Imran defends Ranbir's acts. "Why is everyone so bothered about Ranbir's Casanova image? Everyone is talking about how Ranbir enjoys a fling with more than one girl. But my opinion on this is totally different. Let Ranbir wine, dine and go around with a girl, it is his personal choice. No one has the right to talk about or discuss his personal life. And these are his days... 'aaj nahi karega toh kab karega?' (If he doesn't do it now, then when?)" says the recently married Imran Khan.

Imran is working on a project with Ranbir's ex-fling Katrina Kaif . And the actor is all praise for this beauty. "After watching Kat's work in 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', I am ready to bet my last penny that everyone who has spoken unfavourably about Katrina's acting calibre will have to change their opinion. She has proved her acting potentials in her recently released films too. Moreover, Kats is a very respected and good human being. She also has very good sense of humour, and is impressive too." he concludes.

jayctaylor

http://www.moviesbunch.com

Back to top Go down

Bollywood's best buddies? Empty Re: Bollywood's best buddies?

Post  MoviezAdda Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 am

Bollywood's best buddies Imran ans Ranbir are very close to each other....
Imran has always supported Ranbir's work and likes the work of him...
Ranbir to never feels proud of himself being a great actor...
Both are great buddies.....

MoviezAdda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum