MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download x men first class Movie

3 posters

Go down

Download x men first class Movie Empty Download x men first class Movie

Post  rachel Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:09 am

X-Men: First Class explores the early life, the becoming of X-Men. It is a prequel to the first three movies in the X-Men series. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr donned the names they are known by now – teacher kiss and Magneto, respectively – they were two young minds like all of us, discovering their powers like none of us.

The X-men: First Class video showcases the movie as an interesting piece of art. Before the contentiousness hits their relationship, teacher kiss and Magneto were sidekicks, inseparable cronies. They used to work together; their work involved brooking with Mutants of various kinds.

They were saviors of the world; they were helpful nations making their way together, before the a break in time ate though their relationship like a termite.

rachel

http://propertyshopusa.com/

Back to top Go down

Download x men first class Movie Empty Re: Download x men first class Movie

Post  bensmith0540 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 pm

I have watched this movie. This movie is full of adventure. I just love this movie..

Stock Market Tips

Share Market

bensmith0540

Back to top Go down

Download x men first class Movie Empty Re: Download x men first class Movie

Post  MoviezAdda Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 am

x men first class Movie was superb on box office..i would always like to watch it..
its was just great and its nice to watch it again..
thanks for sharing a great interesting post...
thanks....

MoviezAdda

Back to top Go down