MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAP MOVIE REVIEW

3 posters

Go down

KHAP MOVIE REVIEW Empty KHAP MOVIE REVIEW

Post  harrysmith Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 am

KHAP MOVIE REVIEW Show_imageKhap, which is basically a body governing 40 villages, is the story of a village Sajod where the President of the Khap Chaudhary (Om Puri) mercilessly orders killings of those lovers who choose to marry within the same gotra meaning clan. His son Madhur (Mohnish Bhel) reproaches such methods and leaves the house. 16 years and multiple such deaths later, Mohnish has to return to his village to investigate and stop the massacre. In the process he dies and his daughter Ria (Uvika Chaudhary) who is in love with Kush (Sarrtaj), is forced to come to the village. Chaudhary gets her married to Kush only to come to know later that they belong to the same gotra. Now whether he lets them get slaughtered too or saves their lives follows through the rest of the plot.  

KHAP MOVIE REVIEW 

harrysmith

Back to top Go down

KHAP MOVIE REVIEW Empty Re: KHAP MOVIE REVIEW

Post  MoviezAdda Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

KHAP MOVIE was not at all a nice movie to watch for the weekend..
it was a movie with a bad story as well as not great actors to it..
overall i dint like the movie..ur review was great to read....

MoviezAdda

Back to top Go down

Post  bensmith0336 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 pm

There is no big name in this movie but I think the story the concept of this movie is very nice. I will definitely watch this movie...

bensmith0336

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down