MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRK makes Hugh Jackman dance to Madhuri's 'Dhak Dhak'.

Go down

SRK makes Hugh Jackman dance to Madhuri's 'Dhak Dhak'. Empty SRK makes Hugh Jackman dance to Madhuri's 'Dhak Dhak'.

Post  harrysmith Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 am

SRK makes Hugh Jackman dance to Madhuri's 'Dhak Dhak'. Show_image
The closing ceremony of FICCI Frames in Mumbai turned out to be more fun than expected with Shahrukh Khan and Hugh Jackman entertaining the gathering with their wit and dance.

Aishwarya Rai made a brief appearance on the dais and presented Hugh Jackman with a memento on behalf of Bollywood. The memento was a Ganesha idol. Hugh recognized the memento and thanked Ash for it.

But the highlight of the evening was the repartee between Shahrukh, Hugh Jackman and Karan Johar. Talking about his wish to work in Bollywood, Jackman said: “Bollywood is very popular in Australia too they all know about it there. I’m looking forward to working here and I’ve even begun meeting directors. Karan, are you listening?”

Also sharing the stage with Shahrukh, Jackman said he wished to work in the sequel of My Name Is Khan. “We’ll call it My Name Is Jackman and I’m not a tourist,” Jackman punned.

When SRK remarked how Jackman had once expressed his desire to work with him (SRK), the Aussie star was quick to add that he wanted SRK as a financier.

The highpoint of the closing ceremony was when Shahrukh made Hugh dance to Madhuri’s song Dhak Dhak. Hugh sportingly took off his jacket and matched every step and expression.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down