MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranbir Kapoor is not a Womanizer

Go down

Ranbir Kapoor is not a Womanizer Empty Ranbir Kapoor is not a Womanizer

Post  harrysmith Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 am

Ranbir Kapoor is not a Womanizer Show_image
First it was Katrina Kaif, then his Rockstar co-actress Nargis Fakhri, and now it’s Anushka Sharma; the handsome Ranbir Kapoor has had enough of link-up stories. He is certainly not happy with the way the media had painted his image of a womanizer, and this has even irked his parents.

Earlier, Ranbir used to pay less heed to rumours, but since there is no end to his link-up stories with beautiful Bollywood babes, his parents have asked him to take some action. We hear that Ranbir has become very conscious of his media-projected image of a lover-boy with a roving eye and has decided to stay away from the limelight.

“That isn’t me that’s being written about. I’ve had enough. I just want to withdraw from the limelight completely,” Ranbir tells a tabloid. It was reported that he was recently seen with Anushka Sharma in the backseat of a car, but that’s not true, claim his friends. Ranbir was in the front seat sitting with Ayan Mukherjee while Anushka was with Ranveer Singh.

In fact, Ranbir’s friends also feel that the image of the womanizer is being carried to the extreme and the rumours are being planted by “vested interests”.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down