MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahul Bose's Gay Kiss in Onir's film 'I Am'

Go down

Rahul Bose's Gay Kiss in Onir's film 'I Am' Empty Rahul Bose's Gay Kiss in Onir's film 'I Am'

Post  harrysmith Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 am

Rahul Bose's Gay Kiss in Onir's film 'I Am' Show_image
In a display of professionalism, when actor Arjun Mathur agreed to kiss Rahul Bose in front of camera for Onir’s I Am, he knew that the onscreen liplock will get him noticed.
The mini film ‘Omar’ in I Am spotlights police exploitation of gay men. Arjun plays a sex worker and the director couldn’t do away with the physical aspect. However, it was the boldness of the role that attracted Arjun. As for Rahul, don’t we know he likes to experiment! Earlier, too, he has done a gay gang-rape sequence in the 1996 film Bomgay.
“Luckily, none of my actors had any inhibitions. Rahul and Arjun did the scene which goes much beyond anything seen in Indian cinema. They behaved like thorough professionals,” director Onir is quoted as saying. Now he only hopes that the Censor Board also acts maturely and passes the film without any cuts…..

harrysmith

Back to top Go down