MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Anna Hazare, asks Ram Gopal Varma

Go down

Who is Anna Hazare, asks Ram Gopal Varma Empty Who is Anna Hazare, asks Ram Gopal Varma

Post  harrysmith Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 am

Who is Anna Hazare, asks Ram Gopal Varma Show_image
Ram Gopal Varma has done it again! While Bollywood has come forth to show their support to Anna Hazare, Ram Gopal Varma asks the question: who is Anna Hazare?

Well, he is the filmmaker who doesn’t fear to speak his mind. Using his twitter handle, he writes, “I have no idea who Anna Hazare is as I don't keep track of anyone expect for film people and gangsters. I don't know what he is fasting for because I don't know what he or anybody else in the whole world is upto as I am too busy in my film work. I will never ever fast for anything except for my own personal diet.”

Now one wonders, is this the same director who has tackled political and social issues in his films? How come he is not aware of Anna Hazare, the veteran social activist who is leading a crusade against corruption!

The filmmakers later adds, “'Been hearing about corruption since childhood..hope all the twitter and face book noise will also convert to physical power.”

Many Bollywood celebs like Anupam Kher, Madhur Bhandarkar, Gul Panag went to Delhi and met Anna Hazare. More and more film celebrities are extending their support to him, who is on an indefinite hunger strike for the greater powers in the Lokpal Bill to curb corruption in India.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down