MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Issues with Salman: Govinda

Go down

No Issues with Salman: Govinda Empty No Issues with Salman: Govinda

Post  harrysmith Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 am

No Issues with Salman: Govinda Show_imageThere’s been talk of friction between Salman Khan and Govinda. But Govinda says he’s still on friendly terms with Sallu.

Govinda and Salman brought the house down with their comedy in Partner. They were expected to team up again but the project is nowhere in sight, leading to the speculation that all is not well between the one-time friends.

Govinda denies it.

“There are no issues between us...nothing at all. If there wasn't any problem with him (Salman) then how can I solve it? Even for having an issue we need to have a reason for it. In the first place why should I have any issue with him. He helped me then how can I have an issue with him. There are no "issues" to sort out between us. I am still in touch with Salman. We do talk but about films and other topics as well,” Govinda is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Govinda also clarified that he has no issues with Sonakshi Sinha bagging the part in Dabangg, which, some say, he was hoping for his daughter Narmaddaa Ahuja.

“I made Sonakshi a heroine. I used to always praise her. I often told her that she must lose weight. Both Sonakshi and Narmada are good. It is always the time that decides everything,” Govinda is quoted to have said.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down