MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poonam Pandey says she will Strip soon

Go down

Poonam Pandey says she will Strip soon  Empty Poonam Pandey says she will Strip soon

Post  harrysmith Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Poonam Pandey says she will Strip soon  Show_imageModel Poonam Pandey’s fans have something to cheer about. They can fancy their dream of watching her strip come true. Poonam said at the promotional event of the reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ that she would be going nude soon.

Poonam shot to the headlines when she declared that she would strip if India wins the World cup. She was even ready to fulfill her commitment but the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) rejected her offer. Poonam still maintains that it was not a publicity stunt and if the players and BCCI would have accepted her proposal she would have stripped for sure!

Recently, Poonam Pandey was captured wearing hot bikinis for her Kingfisher photoshoot.

Poonam was quoted as saying by the agencies: “I have already fulfilled my commitment (of going nude) by 50% in Kingfisher 2011 calendar and the remaining promise of going nude would be done soon for my fans.” When questioned where and when will the nude act happen, she asked her fans to be patient and said that it will happen soon!

harrysmith

Back to top Go down