MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Poonam Pandey to Bare all if....

Go down

Model Poonam Pandey to Bare all if.... Empty Model Poonam Pandey to Bare all if....

Post  harrysmith Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 am

Model Poonam Pandey to Bare all if.... Show_image
Playing to the frenzy of a cricket crazy nation model Poonam Pandey, who herself is a die-hard cricket fanatic and a support of team India, has proclaimed that she will go nude of if team India wins the World Cup.

Poonam is a 19-year-old model from Mumbai. She is 5-foot-7-inch tall and aspires to be the top model in India. She is pretty comfortable in posing for photoshoots in bikinis. She is often described as ‘the most downloaded model on the internet’ - a claim we take with a pinch of salt.

Poonam Pandey follows the likes of lingerie models like Larissa Riquelme of Paraguay and Luciana Salazar of Argentina who had vowed to go nude if their football teams win the FIFA world cup.

Claiming that this is not just about gaining attention in the media, Poonam says, "I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a die-hard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team."

harrysmith

Back to top Go down