MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bbuddah' song leaked online, Amitabh Bachchan says don't download

Go down

'Bbuddah' song leaked online, Amitabh Bachchan says don't download Empty 'Bbuddah' song leaked online, Amitabh Bachchan says don't download

Post  harrysmith Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

'Bbuddah' song leaked online, Amitabh Bachchan says don't download Show_imageA song from Amitabh Bachchan's film Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap has been leaked online and the mega star is urging the fans to boycott it and wait for the song's official release.

Just a few days back, a leaked version of the song "Chammak Challo" from Shahrukh Khan's Ra.One appeared online. Now, "Haal-e-dil", a song picturized on Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini in Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap has been leaked online, much to Big B's dismay.

"Hey!Song from BHTBaap got leaked and can be heard!! Its Haal e Dil...now nothing can be done its gone out!' Amitabh wrote on micro-blogging site Twitter.

After trying to trace the leak, Amitabh Bachchan stated: "Ok all my TwFmXt (Twitter extended family), I just checked with Viacom our partners and the music company...the leak is from the processor perhaps.'

The 68-year-old superstar also asked his fans to be patient and wait for the official music release of the film on Monday.

'The production informs me that official hardware (CDs) are out on shelves on Monday, online release same day. Do not download pirate," he wrote.

The movie releases on July 1.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down