MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricket Fever Grips Amitabh Bachchan

Go down

Cricket Fever Grips Amitabh Bachchan Empty Cricket Fever Grips Amitabh Bachchan

Post  harrysmith Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 am

Cricket Fever Grips Amitabh Bachchan Show_image
Amitabh Bachchan has been gripped by the cricket euphoria sweeping through the subcontinent with the ongoing Cricket World Cup 2011.

The superstar has been following all the important matches closely and has now booked his tickets in advance for the final match at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. The final will be played on April 2.

“I am definitely going to be at the Wankhede. I have booked my tickets already,” Mr. Bachchan is quoted as saying by a news daily.

Earlier, he had been tweeting about the Indian team’s performance.

“Just when you think that we are not the team that shall be of consequence in the World Cup, Dhoni and his band of brothers, do it!” Big B tweeted after India’s win over West Indies on Sunday.

Despite the criticism the Indian team has faced for their domino-like batting collapses, Big B still retains his confidence in the team.

“We may look lethargic, unconcerned, overconfident and lazy on the pitch ..but I tell you there is some very serious thinking going on,” Big B wrote

harrysmith

Back to top Go down