MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bipasha made me Comfortable: Rana Daggubati

Go down

Bipasha made me Comfortable: Rana Daggubati Empty Bipasha made me Comfortable: Rana Daggubati

Post  harrysmith Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 am

Bipasha made me Comfortable: Rana Daggubati Show_image
Rana Daggubati and Bipasha Basu have been in the news for their sparkling chemistry in the upcoming film Dum Maaro Dum and for rumours that a romance is brewing between them off screen.

Talking to a news agency about his first Bollywood film, Rana Daggubati admits that he was nervous while making his debut in a Hindi film. But his co-stars Bipasha and Abhishek Bachchan helped him a lot.

“Being a newcomer in Bollywood, I had initial jitters, but I must say my co-stars - Bipasha and Abhishek - really helped me to pull it off. Bipasha helped me a lot and took care of my comfort during shoots,” Daggubati is quoted as saying by the agency.

About his role in the film, Rana said: “I play a Goan disc jockey. My character is very laid back and does not worry about anything. But he gets trapped in a dirty circle.”

Daggubati, grandson of veteran Telugu film actor-producer D. Ramanaidu and son of producer D. Suresh Babu, had to work on accent.

“For the character, I had to do a lot of preparation - starting from body language to the typical Hindi accent. I also took guitar lessons. But diction training took most of the time...I had to get rid of my Hyderabadi Hindi and learn Goan Hindi,” he said.

Dum Maaro Dum is directed by Rohan Sippy and set to release on April 22.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down