MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bollywood goes 'Chak De!' and 'Jai Ho'

Go down

Bollywood goes 'Chak De!' and 'Jai Ho' Empty Bollywood goes 'Chak De!' and 'Jai Ho'

Post  harrysmith Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 am

Bollywood goes 'Chak De!' and 'Jai Ho' Show_image
The Cricket World Cup final at the Wankhede stadium in Mumbai was a star-studded affair. Leading the cheering from the stands was Aamir Khan, wife Kiran Rao, actress Preity Zinta and Vivek Oberoi. Their emotions were visible, and others not in stadium broke out into the biggest party on the planet as M.S. Dhoni scored the winning runs.

"The victory lap was just incredible to watch. I had tears of joy in my eyes, looking at Sachin's emotions. He deserves this more than anyone. What a historic moment. I'm so lucky to be here and see this happen live in front of my eyes. India is proud of our team. Jai hind," tweeted actor Vivek Oberoi who watched the match from the stands at Wankhede.

Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya, did their own victory lap, driving out of their Juhu bungalow 'Jalsa', after Mahendra Singh Dhoni took India to victory with a lofty six. "Incredible! Its like we just won our independence. It is madness outside!! Abhishek, Aishwarya and me on top of the roof of car, waving tricolor and just screaming," the veteran wrote on Twitter.

"Chak De India!!! Congratulations to the team and thank you!!!" actress Lara Dutta said. Actress Bipasha Basu wrote, "Mahi (M S Dhoni) and our entire team made us so proud! What a historical moment!"

Actress Shilpa Shetty, tweeted "And History is Made! A timeless moment which will be etched in our minds forever. Well done Team India. You made us cry n made our dream come true (sic)."

Bollywood Gossip

harrysmith

Back to top Go down