MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Bollywood Gossip - Shahrukh Khan's Hairy Tale

Go down

Latest Bollywood Gossip - Shahrukh Khan's Hairy Tale Empty Latest Bollywood Gossip - Shahrukh Khan's Hairy Tale

Post  harrysmith Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 am

Latest Bollywood Gossip - Shahrukh Khan's Hairy Tale Show_imageShahrukh Khan couldn’t wait to get rid of his long hair as soon as the shooting of Farhan Akhtar’s film Don 2 finished.

The superstar grew his hair for the prison sequences that were shot in Malaysia. But taking care of the hair was certainly no easy task, SRK revealed to a news agency.

“When I used to get up in the morning, I used to feel there were a lot of others sleeping with me. It used to take two people to shampoo my hair and believe me, I didn\'t feel pampered at all,” Shahrukh Khan said while revealing his long-hair woes.

But he’s got something positive from the whole experience of keeping and taking care of long hair -- respect for girls who manage to keep long hair for years.

“I think girls are wonderful, for they are able to keep long hair for years and years. It\'s great. I had to maintain long hair for my look in \'Don 2\' and that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of after I finished shooting for the movie,” said Shahrukh at the launch of Nokia\'s latest smart phone E7.

Don 2 has him doing a lot of stunts and will release by the end of this year. It will be SRK’s second release besides Ra.One.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down