MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest bollywood Gossip - Meet the Lovely Ladies of Ricky Bahl

Go down

Latest bollywood Gossip - Meet the Lovely Ladies of Ricky Bahl Empty Latest bollywood Gossip - Meet the Lovely Ladies of Ricky Bahl

Post  harrysmith Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 am

Latest bollywood Gossip - Meet the Lovely Ladies of Ricky Bahl Show_imageIf you liked Band Baaja Baaraat, then this is one film you ought to be looking out for. Ranveer Singh, the handsome and talented new heartthrob, gets to romance a lot of pretty girls in the Yashraj Films’ next Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl.

The movie has Ranveer playing Ricky, a smooth and charming conman who dupes girls for a living. But then he meets his match in a feisty girl, played by Anushka Sharma.

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl is a rom-com to be directed by Maneesh Sharma, the director of Band Baaja Baaraat. The film will go on the floors in April and will hit the theatres in December this year.

The highlight of the film is going to be Ranveer’s chicanery with lovely girls. Apart from Anushka, three other pretty actresses have already been finalized opposite him in the film.

Aditi Sharma plays the role of a small town, hard working girl who looks after the family shop. She makes the mistake, like the others, of trusting the smooth-talking con man Ricky Bahl.

Aditi is a model and has featured in many ad campaigns. She has been active in the films down south but Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl is her first major Hindi film.

Dipannita Sharma also plays one of the victims of the tricks of Ricky Bahl in the film.

Dipannita is a popular model and has acted in films like My Brother Nikhil, Asambhav, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar and 16 December.

Parineeti Chopra is Priyanka Chopra’s cousin and worked in the Marketing Department of the Yashraj Films for over a year before she was signed for Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl.

Director Maneesh Sharma was very impressed by Parineeti’s audition.

“I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office,” said Maneesh Sharma.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down