MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bollywood Grieves the Death of Elizabeth Taylor

Go down

Bollywood Grieves the Death of Elizabeth Taylor Empty Bollywood Grieves the Death of Elizabeth Taylor

Post  harrysmith Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Bollywood Grieves the Death of Elizabeth Taylor Show_image
Elizabeth Taylor, the ‘Cleopatra’ of Hollywood and one of the greatest American actresses of all time, passed away on Wednesday at the age of 79 due to heart failure. Celebrities in Bollywood are aggrieved at the death of the cine legend.

Actors and actresses have been expressing their grief on social networking sites. Following are some of the messages.

Neil Nitin Mukesh: “RIP Elizabeth Taylor! True beauty ! Great lady with super courage. A fighter!”

Amitabh Bachchan: “And another sad moment! Elizabeth Taylor passes away! God’s creation in abundance ... now reduced to dust! The way for all someday”

Abhishek Bachchan: Landed back in Mumbai to the sad news that Elizabeth Taylor passed on. R.I.P. One of the most beautiful women ever!!

Celina Jaitley: “Elizabeth Taylor we will miss you ..you were more than a woman to me .. Have looked up to you, your beauty, your charm ADIEU Angel”.

Mallika Sherawat: “Elizabeth Taylor was a class act, a real movie star and a genuine human being!!! God Bless her...She was one of a kind & one of my greatest inspirations. Film owes her a great deal. May she RIP.”

Madhur Bhandarkar: Elizabeth Taylor, the ultimate iconic actress, RIP. The world will never forget the role of Immortal CLEOPATRA !!!

harrysmith

Back to top Go down