MUSIC MANTRA's Bollywood gossip forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akon to Perform in India this April

Go down

Akon to Perform in India this April Empty Akon to Perform in India this April

Post  harrysmith Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 am

Akon to Perform in India this April Show_image
Before his maiden concert in India he is already part of a Bollywood film. Akon has crooned for the Shahrukh Khan starrer Ra.One and this April he will enthrall millions of Indian fans with his hit songs in two live shows.

It’s reported that Akon will be celebrating his birthday on April 16 with a live show at Gurgaon, and next day will perform at Bengaluru. The singer is no less a rage in India with his smashing hits like Smack That, Lonely, Right Now and Beautiful. In fact, many Indians who don’t understand English are also fans of Akon’s songs because of their peppy music. His songs are also immensely popular in discotheques.

As reported by a news agency, Akon says in a statement. “It’s your boy Akon and you heard it straight from me - New Delhi and Bengaluru get ready for my live show. The wait is finally over and now for the first time ever, I’m excited to bring my live show to India.”

Sunil Shetty and his wife Mana Shetty are also involved with the concert as the proceedings from the concert will be donated to Mana Shetty’s NGO ‘Save The Children India’; and it’s Netsurf Entertainment, that is bringing Akon to India. It’s the same company which managed Bryan Adams’ tour in India.

harrysmith

Back to top Go down